Skyridge Middle School Spring Robotics Club
When do we meet?
Robotics club is a spring club.
Applications due: March 17, 2020
Begins: April 7, 2020
Tournament: May 20, 2020
Ends: June 4, 2020
Days /Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-8:40am
Is there a fee to join?
All participants must have their ASB card.
Participants must also pay an activities fee of $35
All members will be required to purchase a 2020 robotics club shirt.
(Fees are not paid until applications are reviewed and club roster is announced)
What is our goal?
1) Work together to achieve a goal.
2) Problem solve to achieve a goal.
3) Think outside of the box to create unique solutions.
4) Work together as a supportive team.
5) Compete at the Hayez Dayez Robotics competition with ingenuity and sportsmanship.
Who can join?:
Robotics club is open to any Skyridge Student grades 6-8 that have an strong desire to learn about and build robots.
Knowledge of sensors and switch loops is strongly recommended.
Due to high interest, an application is required.
Fill out your application before March 17 to be considered for a spot in this club!
*Club is limited to 30 participants*