Skyridge Middle School Spring Robotics Club
When do we meet?
Robotics club is a spring club.
Applications due: March 11, 2022
Begins: March 22, 2022
Days /Times: Thursdays from 4-5pm
Is there a fee to join?
All participants must have their ASB card.
Participants must also pay an activities fee of $35
All members will be required to purchase a 2022 robotics club shirt.
(Fees are not paid until applications are reviewed and club roster is announced)
What is our goal?
1) Work together to achieve a goal.
2) Problem solve to achieve a goal.
3) Think outside of the box to create unique solutions.
4) Work together as a supportive team.
5) Compete at the Hayez Dayez Robotics competition with ingenuity and sportsmanship.
Who can join?:
Due to current space restrictions, we are limited to 26 members. This year's club will be open to 7th and 8th graders only, with priority given to 8th graders. Teacher recommendations and an application are required. These will be available starting March 1, 2022.
If you are interested in joining, fill out this interest form to be notified when more details are available.